Dates: February 22 (Saturday), 23 (Sunday), 24 (Monday) and 29 (Saturday) of 2020.
Time: from 8pm to 6am
Location: Sambadrome of Marquês de Sapucaí, Sector 7, Rio de Janeiro – RJ.
Voucher exchange for ticket kit at Shopping Leblon, 4th floor 404b GALERIA LEBLON EXXPERIENCE.
Voucher exchange dates: from February 21 (Friday) until February 24 (Monday) / February 28 (Friday) and February 29 (Saturday) from 1pm to 9pm
Outfit customization: February 21, 22, 23, 24, 28 and 29 from 1pm to 8pm.
The RioExxperience Luxury Suite ticket acquisition or possession, acquired by purchase or donation, implies in direct and unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- This ticket is issued and commercialized by TTRS SERVIÇOS S/A, which trading name is SYMPLA, in accordance to the sales agreement signed with the event producer company (BARIZON ENTRETENIMENTO EIRELLI), valid exclusively for the day, time and place described in it, and, under any circumstance it’s permitted returns or exchanges.
- The tickets are sold exclusively in the websites rioexxperience.com and www.sympla.com.br, call centers and event box offices, among others chose by the event production. The production company is not responsible for tickets purchased in any non official sales platform (including its veracity).
- The ticket purchased is valid only for the place and day indicated, and includes:
–Luxury Suite T-shirt
–Shuttle service made by executive bus, microbus and/or minivan. Routes are: Boarding at the Meeting Points – Shopping Leblon (Leblon) and Casa Shopping (Barra da Tijuca) – to the event location (Sambadrome Sector 7) and Returns from the event location (Sambadrome Sector 7) to the Meeting Points – Shopping Leblon (Leblon) and Casa Shopping (Barra da Tijuca). Shuttles to the event leaving from 9pm to 10pm and returning from 2am to 7am for days 22, 12, 24 and 29 of February 2020. In any circumstance will be unscheduled stops, except in case of an emergency or need if the event production company. The travel time may vary according to traffic and it’s not the responsibility of the event production company any delays in the event arrival.
*Food, beverage and artistic attractions of the event may be altered at any time by the event production company, with no right to compensation or reparation of damage.
*Both physical ticket or e-ticket are personal and non-transferable, missing one of documents listed above t-shirt ticket and credential withdrawal may not be allowed.
*We kindly ask for you comprehension since this procedure has the sole purpose of maintaining the credit card users safety.
*Any additional costs including transportation to and from the Meeting Point are not included in the ticket price, being the customer responsibility.
- It’s mandatory to present an original id document (RG, CNH and/or valid passport) at the box office, at registration and during the event.
- It is prohibited the ticket resale or economic gain over it in any form, including promotional activities, except by previous authorization, in writing, of SYMPLA and the event producer company. Any practices listed above may result in penalties provided by law.
- In case of the event cancelation, the ticket will be refunded according to procedure reported by the press, internet (websites www.rioexxperience.com and sympla.com.br) or by the phone +55 21 3085-1000.
- Tickets (physical or e-ticket) are the client’s responsibility. The ticket is equivalent as a fiscal document and it has a QR CODE. In the case of a loss, theft of tickets or e-ticket printed more than once only the first person bearing the ticket will be allowed to enter the event, not being possible to request a new ticket or a duplicate. Therefore, in order to avoid any troubles we ask the customers to pay special attention to the above mentioned.
- The lost, damage, theft or not use of the tickets in the event date will not make the buyer/owner of the ticket eligible to refund, exchange, any changes or compensations of any kind. The event attendance implies the express and unconditional acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- In case you no longer want to attend the event the ticket might be refunded, except for the website service and delivery fees (if applicable), since it’s requested up to 7 (seven) days of the purchase date and 48hs (forty eight hours) prior to event date.
- The event may be recorded, taped or photographed, according with producer, for publication, transmission, retransmissions, reproduction or broadcast on TV, cinema, radio, internet or any other communication vehicles, DVD production and Home Video. By attending to the event you agree, authorize and allow the free use of your image, name and voice, by the terms mentioned above, with no limitation, not characterizing misuse of image or any other violation of rights, not being applicable any type of indemnity.
- It is not allowed to enter the event bearing food, beverage, weapons, illicit drugs, sharp objects, umbrellas, and any other object the event production may consider harmful to the event.
- The usage of the t-shirt ticket is mandatory in every time (*except Saturday, February 22), customizations that excludes or alters the event logo are no allowed as well as changes to the event credential, that must be worn at all times.
- Everyone attending to the event will be subject to security inspection. The event is destined to people over 18 years old.
- It will not be allowed the entrance or stay of any person with violent behavior, aggressive or contrary to public order.
- Animals are not allowed, except guide dogs previously identified to attend people with visual disability.
- Smoking is not allowed in any closed area of the event, according to State Law nº 5.517 from Aug 17 of 2009, subjecting the offender to be asked to leave the event.
- The production company reverses the right to alter, at any moment, without warning or any other condition, the menu, the line-up and pre-stablished schedules, as well as event dates previously reported, especially force majeure events or unforeseeable circumstances.
- Tickets will not be refunded in case of delays, event suspension and/or changes in the event line up due extraordinary or unpredictable factors beyond the production control. The production company responsible to changes, delays or cancelling regarding the School of Samba parades at the Sambadrome.
- This ticket gives the right to access all common areas of the Luxury Suite (being necessary the use of the t-shirt ticket and credential), except reserved areas designated to sponsors or areas determined by the event production.
- The ticket owner explicitly declare that read, comprehended and accepted the Terms and Conditions and that is fully aware of his right and obligations.